Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale...

It's that time of year again...

TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale is May 7-8! I'm having a sale and am offering 20% off all items in my store Be sure to check-out with code TAD13 to get an additional 10% off. Click on the picture to be taken to my store.
 I just want to thank all the teachers out there that have put in so much time and effort to educate our kids. I love being part of a group of people that care more about others! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and can find some great deals along the way.


 Great graphic made by Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs.


Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog! I have been looking for math teachers in Oklahoma. Where do you teach? I am currently getting my blog going, not quite there yet.
    -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Math! We just found you through Fifth in the Middle's states link. We teach 1-2 multi-agers in Tulsa. We want to set up an Okie Blogger Lunch in August. A date hasn't been decided...we will let you know! We would love for you to hop over and visit us at http://2super-teachers.blogspot.com/

    TTFN~
    Victoria & Tricia♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your summer is going well. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award which is an award for blogs with less than 200 followers. Head on over to my blog to claim your award:
    http://fifthgradewayoflife.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete